2 x Research Assistant (student) - Europe Analytica
+/- 6 months, full-time
Preferred starting date: asap
Europe Analytica, an award winning Brussels-based public affairs consultancy specialising in the cultural, creative and digital industries, is looking to give an opportunity to a student to who will take a first step into the challenging and exciting world of European public policy. The intern will assist our team of consultants in their day-to-day work. It is an excellent opportunity to work for a company whose clients are on the front line of significant and headline grabbing EU policy files. Europe Analytica has a long history as a boutique consultancy providing effective public affairs and communications services for almost 20 years.
The role will involve:
● Monitoring EU policy developments and stakeholder activity
● Writing reports on relevant items debated in the European Parliament, Council and Commission
● Drafting updates and articles for websites and newsletters
● Conducting ad-hoc research
● General administrative work and office tasks
● Ad hoc management of social media accounts
● Monitoring EU funding opportunities
● Opportunities for increased responsibility and specialisation in the domain of interest
● Currently enrolled in a relevant university degree programme
● Fluent English with knowledge of at least one other Europeanlanguage
● Familiarity with EU legislative procedures. Knowledge of and interest in the European cultural ecosystem and audiovisual industry is a plus
● Excellent analytical, writing, and communication skills
● Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
● Positive attitude, flexible, team player
● Knowledge of graphic and web design tools is an asset (Adobe Creative Suite, Gimp, Wix, Wordpress etc.) will be an asset
Internship placement offers:
● A pleasant and challenging working environment for learning and growth
● Varied and interesting assignments and insight into the work of a public affairs consultancy
● Access to a wide network in the Brussels public affairs scene
● Europe Analytica will reimburse you for travel to your country of origin, if applicable
● The internship will take place in Brussels but we are willing to consider remote internship as well.
The application deadline is 14 July 2022. We may choose to conduct interviews via phone/Skype/Zoom
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating ‘Student Internship Application’ in the subject line
This position is for current students only as a university affiliation is required.
Due to the expected high number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.