Student project management Assistant- Europe Analytica
+/- 6 months, full-time
Preferred start date: beginning of March 2022
Europe Analytica, an award-winning Brussels-based public affairs and project management consultancy specialising in the cultural, creative, and digital industries, is looking for an intern to assist with day-to-day monitoring tasks and general support our project manager. Europe Analytica has a long history as a boutique consultancy providing effective public affairs and communications services for almost 20 years.
If you have an interest in the film and TV industry, are keen to learn more about European project management, have excellent writings skills, and are always up to date with new communication tools this internship opportunity is meant for you.
The role will involve:
● Monitoring EU funding opportunities
● Analyzing calls for projects and tenders, writing calls summaries
● Gather intelligence on the opportunities, networking events, trainings, workshop,s and news in the European film and TV industry
● Management of our projects database
● Administrative and research support on ongoing funded projects
● Support the project manager in the organization of workshops
● Support the project manager in desk research and development of written material
● Support the project manager in applying for calls, through research, collection of information, drafting of proposals
● Support in communication, drafting flyers, brochures and coordinating external graphic and web designer.
● Website maintenance and content writing in liaison with a web developer
● Opportunities for increased responsibility and specialisation in the domain of interest
● Currently enrolled in a relevant university degree program
● Fluent English with knowledge of at least one other EU language (French and/or Dutch are an asset)
● Interest in and familiarity with EU funding programs (Creative Europe, Erasmus Plus, Horizon Europe etc…).
● Good knowledge and understanding of the European cultural ecosystem and the audiovisual industry is highly appreciated (previous experiences in NGOs or cultural student projects are an asset)
● Excellent analytical, writing, and communication skills
● Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
● Positive attitude, attention to detail, flexible, team player
Internship placement offers:
● A pleasant and challenging working environment for learning and growth
● Varied and interesting assignments and insight into the work of EU project management.
● Opportunity to contribute to the realization of ongoing projects.
● Opportunity to participate in the development of project proposals
● Europe Analytica will reimburse you for travel to your country of origin, if applicable
● Due to the current circumstances and bearing in mind the restrictions in Belgium, we offer a remote internship opportunity
The application deadline is 30th January 2022. We may choose to conduct interviews via phone/Skype/Zoom
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , stating ‘Student project management’ in the subject line
A University affiliation is required. This position is for current students only so please do not apply if you have finished your degree
Due to the expected high number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.