Every step of the way
Europe Analytica has invaluable experience in conducting various kind of projects, both for public institutions and private sector clients. We ensure that when we execute a project – whether it is a survey, stakeholder or policy map, or a more extensive project – that we provide our clients with an outcome exactly meeting their objectives.
How do we do this?
First, we develop a work plan with intermediate goals and deadlines, agreed upon with the client at the start.
We ensure dialogue based on the client's expectations and needs.
We always make sure to use our exhaustive knowledge, research expertise and extensive network depending on the project requirements.
We present the results to our client, tailor-made: for example in the form of a user-friendly database or a comprehensive report, and if desired accompanied by a presentation to inform a wider audience.
In the past, we have undertaken projects for the European Commission’s Joint Research Centre, the European Commission’s Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized enterprises, the Linked Content Coalition.
Some examples include:
ARDITO (EU Horizon 2020 funded project)
Audiovisual Social Dialogue Enlargement Project
Analysis of the EU Audiovisual Sector Labour Market and of changing forms of employment and work arrangements
Framework of Actions on Gender Equality
What we do is:
• helping our clients navigating through the existing EU funds. We help with the selection of the most suitable -for the client- project.
• assisting clients in leading the process of project proposal writing in synergy with your experts in the field you are working on
• coordinating the whole project ensuring that deadlines are met and overseeing the project deliverables quality
• take care of the project administration, dealing with subcontractors, accountancy and reporting
• acting as liaison between our clients and the European Commission during the whole project
• designing a tailor-made set of project and EU funds management services in line with client’s specific needs and expectations